Pages

Jan 23, 2008

Sincerely


I'm going to write a quick response for those kind words from people all over this country who listened to my testimony on emergent village. I didn't expect such a response; although I can't say I'm surprised that there are many out there with stories like mine. Young evangelicals who grew up in the mega-church back alley of the West are bound to face these questions at some point or another. The emergent community is an honest place to not only face these questions but sincerely engage them.

My thanks are hopefully well expressed since I don't encounter a Christian community in my day to day life, and this week many people have encouraged me with personal e-mails and blog comments. Thank you. It means a lot.

Sincerely,
A.J.


If you would like to listen to the podcast, follow this link:
A.J. Stich's postmodern testimony

No comments: