Pages

Jan 21, 2012

Lady Gaga at Harvard Graduate School of Education

Apparently, Lady Gaga is coming to Harvard Graduate School of Education to speak in the Askwith forum series (I have been to a couple of these.  They are small intimate forums of about 200 people with "innovative" Educational thinkers).

Harvard is expecting a "huge interest" in this event, so I was not even considering applying to attend the forum.  However, I just had a conversation with Kendra (my wife), and she suggested I go just to see if, "...she is really crazy or not."

Fair enough.

Therefore, I am hereby announcing my plan to apply to attend the Askwith forum with LadyGaga at Harvard Graduate School of Education.  This is nuts..

Whether or not I go, chances are that I will know someone who attends the event.  And one way or another, I will figure out if Gaga - like so many presidential candidates - know nothing about public education reform/innovation or not.

The jury is out...Stay tuned...

No comments: